About the Department
Commercialization Department is a division of the Technology Commercialization Department, which is formed in accordance with the order of the ENU Rector, Y.B. Sydykov on December 2, 2014.
- Selection of promising projects for technology commercialization in every department of scientific research institute / university;
- Carrying out information and promotional activities by the methodology of technology commercialization;
- Assistance in identifying the best ways for market entry of inventions of research institutes / universities;
- Maintenance and support of the project to ensure the achievement of key milestones in the development of new business based on technology;
Preparation of presentation materials on innovative projects, including a summary, a complete set of design documentation (test results and analysis of market conditions);
- Search the licensee, capable and interested in the successful use of intellectual property;
- Creation commercialization tool of research and development at the University;
Commercialization of scientific research;
- Organizational, technical and financial assistance to research team in the commercialization of technologies;
- Interaction within its competence with design companies, venture capital funds and foreign high-tech companies;
- Implementation together with the applicants and other participants in the projects to develop optimal strategies for implementing projects, recommendations on marketing strategy to promote projects, as well as their technical performance;
- Participation in the preparation of materials about innovative projects for exhibitions and various forums.
- Ensuring close interaction and formation of mutually beneficial cooperation with the staff of the Commercialization Office;
- Analysis of patent portfolio of the Research Institute / University;
- Acting as coordinator of the Customer to find promising projects that have the potential for commercialization;
- Provision of visit by all the scientific staff of seminars on intellectual property protection and methodology of technology commercialization;
- Negotiations and discussions with the heads of departments and researchers about scientific, technical and commercial viability of the project;
- Establishing of a project team to create new business on commercialized project;
- Advising applicants and potential partners about the conditions, forms and mechanisms of financing;
- Organization of work for assessment, monitoring and project management;
- Organization of and participation in the preliminary financial analysis of innovative projects, as well as their assessment and preliminary selection for the possibility of financing;
- Preparation and processing of applications for services to substantiate the concept and commercialization of projects.