Information and Patent Activity Service is a division of the Technology Commercialization Department formed in accordance with the order of the ENU Rector Y.B. Sydykov on December 2, 2014.
- Carrying out information and promotional activities on the methodology of patenting;
- Assistance in identifying the best ways for market entry of inventions of research institutes / universities;
- Search the licensee, capable and interested in the successful use of intellectual property.
- Organization of work for the protection and management of intellectual property at the University;
- Development and use of advanced forms of intellectual property management, creation and ensuring the implementation of the strategy of the University in the protection and management of intellectual property and the relevant patent and licensing / information policy;
- Organization of patent information work and assessment activities (by objects of intellectual property) at the university;
- Control (monitoring) to ensure the protection and management of intellectual property at the university;
- Control of the timeliness securing exclusive rights to intellectual property belonging to the university, by executing established procedures to ensure effective protection, & keeping in force protection documents (patents, certificates);
- Monitoring of the use of intellectual property at the university, the corresponding segment in the market;
- Monitoring compliance of legislation in the field of intellectual property, local regulations on the protection and management of intellectual property by the University.