Citizens provide the following documents to the selection committee of the ENU Master program:
1) Petition addressed to the Rector;
2) A copy of the identity card;
3) certified copies of diplomas and annexes;
4) copy of the certificate of foreign language (English, French, German) Test of English as a Foreign Language, Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Programme (TOEFL ITP), (TOEFL, not less 560), International English Language Tests System (IELTS, not less than 6.0) Grundbaustein DaF (C 1), Deutsche Sprachprfung fur den Hochschulzugang (DSH, C 1), Diplome d'Etudes en Langue Français DELF, 2), Diplome Approfondi de Langue Français (DALF, the threshold point - C 1) Test de connaisances de français (TCF, not less than 400) (if available);
5) work experience proof (for those with work experience);
6) six photos, size 3x4;
7) a medical certificate form 086;
8) A list of scientific and methodological papers (if any);
9) Receipt of payment for testing in a foreign language
The fee for testing Kazakh, Russian and foreign languages for entering the Master Programmes is 4200 tenge.
You must pay the fee to the following bank account:
Details of the State Enterprise "National Testing Center" MES 010011 Astana, Victory ave., 60 TRN 000140001853, IIC KZ624500339860000388, BIC ASFBKZKA KBE 16. AS «Bank of Astana».
Jointly with copies of the documents specified in the list, the original should be provided for verification. After the verification the originals of the documents will be returned.
According to the present rules the Citizens entering the Master program take entrance exams:
1) By one of foreign languages as per their choices (English, French, German);
2) By the specialty.
Entrance exams on foreign, Kazakh and Russian languages shall be tested by the technologies developed by the National Testing Center of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Retaking of the entrance exams is not allowed.
Entrance exams are conducted from 10 to 20th August and enrollment - 25 August