Applications for participation in the competition for educational grants will be received from 23 to 31 July.
To participate in the competition for educational grants you must submit following documents:
- a special application form;
- a certificate or diploma (original);
- a copy of the certificate or diploma;
- certificate of UNT;
- a copy of the certificate of UNT;
- 8 photos, size 3 x 4;
- medical certificate form 086;
- a copy of vaccination card 063;
- a copy of the fluorography (for non-resident);
- a copy of the identity document;
- a copy of registration certificate (for boys);
- Folder - 1 file - 5, the envelope - 1.
Applications for creative specialties will be received from June 20 to July 1.
5V010800 - Physical Education and Sports
5V042000 - Architecture
5V042100 - Design
5V050400 – Journalism
Creative exams will be held on 2-7 July.
Certificate of awarding educational grants will be issued by August 15.
Enrollment in the university is open from 10 to 25 August.