Internationalization of higher education becomes one of important constituents of educational politics of the world countries today.
The conference “Internationalization as a driver for regional hub development” will focus on the questions of the ways of campuses internationalization, including culture and climate of learning and international and cross-cultural mutual understanding, the quality strategy of internationalization development, usage of the innovative technologies for internationalization process etc. One of sessions will be dedicated to the results of the project “WELCOME – Towards International University Communities” Erasmus+ program.
The conference will bring together representatives of international cooperation offices, policymakers and practitioners to discuss, share, debate and deliberate the possible range of futures for internationalization.
The conference will feature keynote addresses from international and national speakers and will also showcase a number of national initiatives.
By attending the seminar, participants will not only benefit through the sharing of knowledge and expertise; they also will expand their professional network through various social activities. Being able to have the opportunity to be engaged in informal conversations, establishment of new connections and strengthening of existing relationships are some of the reasons why our delegates should choose to partake in our events time and again.
• Senior leaders in international higher education
• Universities’ leadership
• Academics and researchers
• Mass media
• L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Kazakhstan
• Karaganda State Medical University, Kazakhstan
• Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade, Kazakhstan
• Narxoz, Kazakhstan
• Universitat politècnica de Catalunya, Spain
• Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Spain
• Instituto Superior Técnico, Portugal
• Technical University of Tallinn, Estonia
• University of Perpignan, France
• Royal University of Technology KTH, Sweden
• Beihan University, China
• Tongji University, China
Karmelyuk Anastassiya, email@example.com, +77172 709498
Saparova Dina, firstname.lastname@example.org, +77172 709 500 (31-401)