The aim of the project INOCAST is creating a sustainable regional platform for sharing experiences and best practices in order to facilitate regular dialogue between universities and the business sector, based on mutual understanding and raising awareness level.
Duration of the project: 01.12.2013 - 30.11.2016.
Reasoning: Currently, higher education is considered as one of the most important incentives for innovation introduction. Especially it is true for institutions of higher education, combined with business structures (corporations, enterprises). Thus, modern universities seek ащк mutually beneficial relationships with business organizations, the production, focusing on the development of research and innovation capacity, the introduction of scientific developments in production. Development of this platform will contribute to the formation of partnerships between universities and businesses to exchange views, information, best practices and resources in the triangle of knowledge.
1. UNIVERSITAT AUTONOMA DE BARCELONA, Spain
2. COVENTRY UNIVERSITY, UK
3. UNIVERSITY OF BORAS, Sweden
4. RIGA TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, Latvia
5. BUKHARA STATE UNIVERSITY, Uzbekistan
6. UNIVERSITY OF WORLD ECONOMY AND DIPLOMACY, Uzbekistan
7. ANDIJAN AGRICULTURAL INSTITUTE, Uzbekistan
8. S. AMANZHOLOV EAST KAZAKHASTAN STATE UNIVERSITY, KZ
9. L.N. GUMILYOV EURASIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, KZ
10. KIMEP UNIVERSITY, KZ
11. INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF KYRGYZSTAN, KG
12. KYRGYZ STATE TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY, KG
13. KYRGYZ NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, KG
14. KAZAKH ACADEMY OF TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATIONS, KG
15. TAJIK STATE UNIVERSITY OF LAW, BUSINESS AND POLITICS, TJ
16. TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY OF TAJIKISTAN, TJ
17. TURKMEN STATE INSTITUTE OF TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATION, TM
18. TURKMEN STATE INSTITUTE OF ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT, TM
Information on the partner universities is available on the website http://centresderecerca.uab.cat/inocast/content/partners
Results of the project:
· Creating Innovation Network;
· Personnel Training in 14 universities of Central Asia;
· Preparation of 14 Innolabs pilot project;
· Building the infrastructure for the operation of 14 Innolabs;
· Development of an innovative culture among the university community;
· Creating a strategy of innovative development in the triangle of knowledge;
· Sensitizing public opinion and dissemination of project results;
· Ensuring the sustainability of the project results;
· Continuous quality control and management throughout the project.
For more information about the project you can visit the website: http://centresderecerca.uab.cat/inocast/content/inocast-network