7 October 2015
4 July 2016 – 29 July 2016
What is the summer school focused on?
• Competitiveness and Business Opportunities in CEE
• Foreign Direct Investment in the Region with Focus on Central European economies
• Governmental Relations and Communication with Stakeholders + How Relevant Lobbying Is?
• Business Ethics + Corporate Social Responsibility in CEE
What kinds of professional soft skills workshops are included in the program?
Project Management + Presentation Skills
Managing Teams Effectively
Problem Solving & Decision Making
Effective Communication + Active Listening
Best value for your money!
With the competitive price of 1,200 € the fee includes:
• Tuition (total of 80 academic, soft skills and extracurricular contact hours)
• Accommodation in modern dormitories and Meals at the campus (breakfast and lunch)
• Corporate and institutional visits (e.g. VW car plant and National Bank of Slovakia)
• Central location of Bratislava in the region – excellent opportunity for extra travelling
• Tourist-famous “Wine route” in the Western part of Slovakia
• Award-winning field trip “The Beauty of Slovakia”
• Certificate of attendance and transcript of records
Deadline for registration: 31 March 2016 Registration at: euba.sk/cee