27 June 2017
November 28, 2017 Library of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan – Leader of the Nation carry out the International scientific-practical conference «Identity and unity: the Kazakhstan way and model of N. Nazarbayev» dedicated to the Day of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and 20th anniversary of moving the capital to Astana.
The conference invites to discuss historical, political, philosophical, cultural, psychological, sociological, legal and other aspects of Kazakhstan identity in the context of modernization of public consciousness in the following areas:
1. National code: preservation of cultural identity.
2. Identity in the twenty-first century: national and ethnic.
3. «Nazarbayev model»: Kazakhstan's experience in the context of world processes.
4. Ecological culture of the Turkic nomadic civilization.
5. Cultural heritage of Kazakhstan as the core of the national identity.
6. Stereotypes of national consciousness: the possible ways to overcome.
7. An evolutionary model of the formation of Kazakhstan identity: from historical community to the Nation of general future.
8. Openness of consciousness and the preservation of national identity: issues and solutions.
9. Ethnic identity, language, graphics: historical connotations and modern models.
10. The project «Tugan jer» and sacred geography of Kazakhstan as practical ways in formation of the Kazakhstan identity.