14 July 2017
Pavlodar State Pedagogical Institute on the 21 September 2017 holds an international scientific and practical conference «Institutionalization of the innovative educational environment of the higher pedagogical school», dedicated to the 55th anniversary of the university.
Leaders and employees of educational institutions, representatives of NGOs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as representatives of education and science of the near and far abroad are invited to the conference.
The purpose of the conference: discussion of issues, problems and perspectives of institutionalization of the innovative educational environment of the higher pedagogical school.
Main directions of the conference:
- Transformation processes in the system of higher pedagogical education;
- The content of pedagogical education in the context of transformation processes;
- Institutionalization of the quality of pedagogical education;
- Institutionalization of the innovation and research environment as a condition for entering the world scientific and educational market;
- Modernization of the management system for the development of a pedagogical university based on the innovative model of education.
Within the framework of the conference it is planned to hold plenary and sectional sessions, a seminar on "New pedagogical and information technologies in the education system". The subject of the seminar is devoted to the disclosure of scientific-theoretical and methodological foundations for the use of innovative technologies in the educational process. The participants of the seminar are given a certificate.
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
By the beginning of the conference, it is planned to produce an electronic collection of scientific articles.
Participants of the conference will be sent an electronic version of the collection in PDF format to the electronic address (at the request of the conference participants).
Materials (registration form, article, receipt for payment) and applications for the conference are sent to the department of organization of scientific work of PSPI (Pavlodar, 60, Mira str., room 216) or to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of the letter «Institutionalization of the innovative educational environment of the higher pedagogical school». The article and the registration form must be sent by one letter in paper and electronic form.