29 August 2017
The Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan jointly with the National Academy of education named by Y. Altynsarin will hold the international scientific practical conference "Peculiarities of inclusive education development: international experience and domestic practice" on September 21, 2017. Relevant theoretical and practical issues related to the development of inclusive education in Kazakhstan will be considered at the Conference. Participation is open to domestic and foreign scientists, international experts in inclusive education, teachers of educational organizations (organizations of preschool education and training, secondary and special schools), teachers of universities and colleges, experts of managements (departments) of education in charge of inclusive education, representatives of organizations, subordinated to the Ministry of education and science of Kazakhstan, non-governmental organizations. The format of the Conference includes three panel sessions, where the following questions will be considered:
Panel session 1. Problem field:
· Psycho-pedagogical support is a key condition for inclusive education;
· Experience of teaching children with special educational needs in the context of inclusion.
Panel session 2. Problem field:
· Educational practice of inclusion: technologies and approaches;
· Features of the adaptation of educational content depending on the educational needs of students;
· Training system and professional development of managerial and pedagogical personnel for inclusive education.
Panel session 3. Problem field:
· Social partnership: the participation of parents' associations and public organizations in the development of inclusive education;
· Tolerance education in schools and society on the way to inclusion.
Languages of Conference – Kazakh, Russian, English.
Application for participation to be registered on the website www.nao.kz according to the link http://nao.kz/naoconference/registration/5 before September 11, 2017 and to submit the application for participation (strictly in the enclosed form).
Forms of participation:
1. Full-time – a performance with the report at plenary meeting, round tables, publication of materials in the collection of the Conference (the participant receives a package No. 1 – the certificate, the program, distributing material, the collection of materials of the Conference in electronic form in the PDF format) – an admission fee of – 5 000 tenges (or in foreign currency – $20).
2. Part-time – publication of materials in the collection of the Conference (the participant receives a package No. 2 – the certificate, the program, the collection of materials of the Conference in electronic form in the PDF format) – an admission fee – 3 000 tenges (or in foreign currency – $10).