4 September 2017
L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University (Department for International Law of the Law Faculty) announces the holding of an international scientific conference "The Role and Place of International Law in the Solution of Contemporary Global Problems", which will be held on December 23, 2017 at the L.N. Gumilyov ENU (Astana, Satpayev Str., 2).
Conference will be work in the next sections:
1. International and national law: the challenges of the XXI century and the crisis in mutual trust.
2. Law of regional international organizations: development trends.
3. Urgent problems of improving the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the context of the integration associations functioning.
4. UN treaty bodies in the system of human rights protection.
5. Development of international legal education in the Republic of Kazakhstan and foreign countries.
Foreign and leading Kazakh scientists, representatives of universities, government agencies, ministries, departments, foreign diplomatic missions will take part in the conference.
Collection of the international conference materials will publish with source data and ISBN.
Participations of the conference will take part in full-time and part-time. Payment for expenses of participants from another town of the conference is carried out by the sending party.
Opening of the conference on December 23, 2017 at 10.00. hours.
Registration of participants of the conference will begin on December 22 (during the day at the Department of International Law, room No. 219.), will continue on December 23, 2017 (from 09.00 to 09.45 hours) in the atrium "Kultegin".