4 October 2018
Faculty of International Relations of L.N. Gumilyov ENU continuing the tradition of holding an international conference since 2013 and realizing the importance of promoting heritage of Nazir Turiakulov, plans to hold the Third International Conference on Tyuryakulov Readings on November 29, 2018.
The objectives of the conference are in-depth study of the heritage Nazir Turiakulov as a diplomat, statesman and public figure, scientist-orientalist, and discussion of topical issues of international relations and foreign policy of modern Kazakhstan.
The conference will be attended by government and public figures, representatives of foreign diplomatic missions, NGOs, scientists, researchers, faculty, and students.
The work of the conference is planned in the following sections:
1. Contribution of Nazir Turiakulov to the establishment of Diplomatic Service of the Republic of Kazakhstan and modern diplomacy
2. Actual problems of international security in XXIst century
3. The role of digital diplomacy in the era of globalization
4. Economic diplomacy in the modern system of international relations
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian and English.
The reports for publication in the conference proceedings should be sent by email to the organizing committee by 1 November 2018 with the following documents:
1. A completed application form (form is attached);
2. The text of the report in electronic form (requirements and sample are attached).
3. A copy of the payment document on the transfer of the registration fee in the amount of 4 000 tenge to p/a L.N. Gumilyov ENU labeled “To participate in the conference - the Third International Tyuryakulov Readings.”