30 January 2019
We invite you to participate in International Applied Research Conference “Science, industry, business: contemporary state and ways for innovative development of agrarian sector at an example of Agroholding “Bayserke - Agro”, dedicated to the 70th anniversary of merited scientist Temirkhan Mynaidarovich Dosmukhamedov, which will be held on 28th and 29th of March, 2019 in Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan.
The following actual problems and prospects for the development of the agro industrial complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan will be discussed at the conference:
- Implementation of the innovative ecologically safe technologies of agricultural crops cultivation for high yields on the basis of Agroholding “Bayserke - Agro”;
- Ways of integration processes development, science and industry commercialization;
- Attracting of the innovative agro technologies to the country, to increase the agricultural crops yields using contemporary informational data and agro – industrial complex digitalization;
- Agropark – is a link chain between agro science and farmers, supporting the transition to sustainable agriculture in Kazakhstan;
- Discussion the main issues of the modern demonstration industrial and educational platforms for training farmers and extension of contemporary agro technologies;
- Experience exchange of phytosanitary, environmental and food safety ensuring in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Demonstration of the exhibition materials will be provided, as well as presentations and reports in plenary and breakout sessions:
1) Innovation approaches to the development of the agrarian education, science and industry/business and integration of them in agro section;
2) Integrated system of plant protection and quarantine against harmful organisms and ecological stability of agrobiocenosis;
3) Scientific and innovative development of crop farming and plant – growing, principles of soil fertility and biota restoring in terms of agricultural industry greening;
4) Scientific support of horticulture and potato farming in terms of agro - industrial complex modernization, preservation and expansion of their genetic pool;
5) Modernization perspectives and intensification of animal husbandry sustainable and correct application of forage and range resources using advanced innovative technologies and digital cartographic models;
6) Innovative development and prospects of veterinary bio safety of animal husbandry.
Admission of the articles, graphic materials and the lists of exhibition profiles is available up to the 10th of March, 2019.
Conference working languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
Admission of the Conference participation applications and articles is open online at https://acagor.kz/conference.
Conference Participation is free of charge.