14 February 2020
On March 20, 2020 will be held the international scientific-practical conference on "Actual problems of national upbringing in modern conditions", dedicated to the 175th anniversary of Abay Kunanbayev.
The purpose of the conference is setting up of a scientific dialogue to discuss current issues of national upbringing of students and the prospects for its development.
Conference languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
Form of the conference: full-time and distance.
Deadline for submission of materials: March 1, 2020.
The main directions of the conference:
1. The influence of the spiritual heritage of Abay Kunanbayev on the upbringing of youth of the XXI century.
2. Methodology and practice of national upbringing of students: domestic and foreign experience.
3. The psychological foundations of the national upbringing of students in the context of globalization and the integration of the domestic education system in the global educational space.
4. Modernization of professional training of future teachers for the national education upbringing of students in the context of the national idea of “Mangilik El,” “The Seven Facets of the Great Steppe” and the “Rukhani zhangyru” Program.
5. A healthy lifestyle of students as a basis for maintaining the intellectual potential of the nation and its security.
6. Models of national upbringing in a multicultural society: a look into the future.