Scientific methodical council
Scientific Methodical Council of the Eurasian National University is a collegial management body established to improve the educational process and educational methodical maintenance, as well as to coordinate the work of departments and faculties.
The main functions of the scientific and methodological council are:
- Control and coordination of activities for methodical committees of faculties and departments;
- Monitoring organization of the quality of educational processes and methodological support;
- Development of recommendations for improving the quality of research work of students and teaching staff;
- Monitoring of provision the educational process with textbooks and methodological developments jointly with the library;
- Organization of manuscripts expertize of the professorial and teaching staff submitted for publication, and preparation for consideration by the Council;
- Approval of the modular educational programs, working educational plans and other organizational and procedural documentation;
- Organization of the annual Scientific and Methodical Conference on topical issues;
- Hearing of reports of the Chairmen of sections and commissions by key areas of activities;
- To insert proposals to the Academic Council of the University by the promising areas of the university development, opening of new specialties and specializations, improving the quality of training specialists.
Decisions at meetings of the SMC are taken by the majority of voteswhen open voting and formed by the minutes of meeting by the chairman and secretary of the council and kept by the secretary.