In the Centre works the laboratory Tyurkologii (2001) and museum "History to systems of writing".
Director of the center – Karjaubay Sartkojauli, the doctor of the philological sciences, academician to international Academy «Chingishan», doctor of Turk logy.
Research the heritage ancient Sakas and Scythians; Searching for and reading ancient Turkic written monument: translation, transcription and commentary; Research the ancient texts with standpoint of the histories, linguistics, ethnography and philosophy; Conduct the history studies, prepare to monographs; Conduct the archeological studies; Undertaking the linguistically studies on turco language history sources I - XVI century; Do the copy classical monument ancient Turks and put (deliver) them in museum exhibit, develop scholastic-methodical allowance for schools and high educational institutions; Conduct the scientific studies cognitive-applied and publication their result.
a) Scientific works:
- Sartkojauli K. «United Kingdoms of Turks», Astana 2002.
- Sartkojauli K. «Orhon’s heritage», Astana 2003.
- Sartkojauli K. «Full atlas of Orhon’s heritage» (in Kazakh language with Joldasbekov M.), Asnana 2005.
- Sartkojauli K. «Full atlas of Orhon’s heritage» (in Russian language with Joldasbekov M.), Asnana 2007
- Sartkojauli K. «Genesis of ancient turks», Astana 2007.
- Sartkojauli K. «Orhon’s heritage» ІІ, Almata 2011.
b) Applied works:
- Museum "History to systems of writing", 2004.
- Copy of the monument "Kül Tigin", 2001.
- Copy of the monument “Tui-ukuk” (Tonyukuk), 2010.
- Copy of the monument “Terkin”, 2010.
- Documentary film of the “Kül Tigin”, 2010.
c) Scientific projects
on program fundamental study (PFS) Ministry Formation and Sciences of RK.
- Heritage of ancient Turk’s (2006-2008).
- Atlas of ancient Turk’s monuments in South of Siberia (2009-2011).
- Turkic spiritual world: historian-cultural value and language contacts (2010).
Novelty of the scientific studies
In monographs "Genesis of ancient Turk’s runic" is scientifically proved that Turkic runic inscription is a creative activity Turkic ethnos themselves; The Language Orhon’s Turks pertains to Kipchak’s language group of the Turkic languages; Kypchakskaya confederacy dominated in early middle age empires Tyurkov; The Empire Turk’s is a direct limit of Kazakh folk; History receivership was determined between ancient Saka’s and Turk’s; The new methods was introduced, which is determined chronology small inscription through particularities grammatical graph before times Orhon’s text (VI century up to our age); For the first time, were carried in scientific turn headwaters ancient Turks of the systems of writing: phrase gram, logogram, silo gram and phoneme gram; As a result of using ethnological, kongnitivical, as well as historian-philological, grammatological, historian-tiphological, synchronous and diagronous, comparative methods were rectifikated beside 500 revision under primary reading ancient turk’s monument Kül Tigin, Bilge-Kagan, Ongin, Tui-ukuk (Tonyukuk), Küli Çor, rocks of Selenga, Terkin and Tes VII-VIII century up to our age, as well as texts were read on new.