“Differential equations and applied functional analysis” and “Theory of functions and approximation theory” which include five laboratories.
Director of the institute – M.O. Otelbaev is a member of National Academy of science of Kazakhstan Republic, doctor of physical and mathematical sciences, Professor.
- Spectral theory of operators;
- Embedding theorem of functional spaces;
- Interpolation of function spaces;
- Theory approximations;
- Computational mathematics;
- Harmonic analysis;
- Inverse problems;
- Differential Equations.
Invented by the unit (known as a function of Otelbaev), which effectively reflects the behavior of the spectrum of differential operators of quantum mechanics is the basis of the device to accurately describe the conditions of embedding of weighted Sobolev spaces;
The theory of correct extensions and contractions of additive operators in Banach space under it solved the problem of the USSR Academician Petrovskii Well-posedness for ultrahyperbolic and pseudo-differential equations; For different classes of integral operators, necessary and sufficient conditions for boundedness of the weighted spaces. Selected one class of integral operators, which includes all known operators of fractional integration, and for which we give estimates of norms, the exact order; Developed the theory of functional spaces with multivesovymi derivatives and their applications to singular differential equations; Construct a new interpolation method for abstract anisotropic. The problem of the reiteration of the real interpolation method;
Developed a method of networking spaces that will strengthen and generalize the classical theorems: the Hardy-Littlewood on Fourier coefficients, Hormander on multipliers, Oneil convolution operator, Leoncio and Petra on interpolation of bilinear operators, Hardy-Littlewood-Paley and others.
University works with …….
- Moscow state university named after M.V. Lomonosov (Professor Shkalikov A.A., Dyachenko M.I.);
- Cardiff university, Great Britain (Professor V.I. Burenkov, T.V. Tararykova);
- Lulea university of Technology, Sweden (Lars-Erik, Professor Pearson);
- University of Padua, Italy (Professor. Massimo Lanza de Cristoforis);
- Mathematical Research Centre, Spain (Professor. S.Y. Tikhonov);
- Izmir university, Turkey (Professor Aydin Trayaky.,Alemdar Hasanoglu);
- Peoples' Friendship University, Russia (Prof. V. Stepanov, M. Goldman);
- Bydgoshsky university, Poland (V.A. Skvortsov).