According to paragraph 82 of section 2 of the State Obligatory Standard of Education, within the framework of research work (experimental research work) and an individual work plan of the doctoral students to get acquainted with innovative technologies and new types of production provides for the mandatory passage of scientific training in scientific organizations and/or organizations of relevant industries or fields of activity, including abroad.
The costs of training are compensated at the expense of the L.N. Gumilyov ENU. In case of overspending of planned expenses, this amount is repaid at the expense of students own funds.
To design research internships students of postgraduate education must provide to the Department of the organization of the final certification of postgraduate education (main building, 114 room) no later than 4 weeks (Kazakhstan and CIS (neighboring countries)), 6 weeks (far abroad) before the intended date of travel, the following documents are prescribed in the regulations of the scientific workshop R ENU 95-16 from 14.09.2016 y.:
1) personal application addressed to the rector with visas of the supervisor, head of the Department, Dean of the faculty, chief accountant and head of the Department of organization of the final certification of postgraduate education;
2) presentation of the Dean of the faculty to the rector with the visa of the head of the Department;
3) a copy of the letter of invitation for the internship from the University, scientific organization and/or organization on the profile of the specialty. If there is an invitation in a foreign language, a translation of the invitation is attached;
4) an extract from the minutes of the meeting of the Department to discuss the individual plan of the internship;
5) individual plan of scientific training of the student, certified by the supervisor, head of the Department;
6) copy of agreement/understanding with the partner institutions;
7) the transcript (if the academic internship is carried out abroad);
8) estimated cost.
9) copy of identity card
Travel certificate must be picked up in the Department of the organization of the final certification of postgraduate education.
Within 3 working days after the end of the internship the student must pass the following documents to the Department of the organization of the final certification of postgraduate education:
1) the report on the scientific internship in the form signed by the supervisor, head of the Department, Dean of the faculty and stamped by the Dean (in three languages) as well as information on the internship in electronic form in the Department of Web representation for posting on the University website;
2) a copy of the document certifying the passage of scientific training (certificate, certificate, certificate, etc.).
Within 5 days after the end of the scientific internship, the student must submit the following documents to the accounting Department:
1) Travel certificate – the original, stamped by the University with marks on the date of arrival and departure to the destination and arrival from the trip;
2) Documents for accommodation – invoice (tax) or invoice indicating the payment of accommodation, receipt to the receipt, the receipt of the cash register for payment (fiscal receipt), the contract for the rental of premises, the act of work performed;
3) Documents on transport costs: air transport (economy class) – e-ticket, boarding pass for each route; railway tickets, bus tickets in the presence of the dispatching certificate of the bus station. When you purchase tickets by cash necessarily the presence of a fiscal receipt.