Citizens provide the following documents to the selection committee of the ENU Doctoral program:
1. Statement addressed to the Rector of the ENU;
2. Essay regarding the research topic in Kazakh, Russian and/or foreign languages
3. A copy of the identity card;
4. Notarized copies of diplomas and annexes thereto;
5. A copy of foreign language certificate (English, French, German) by programs Test of English as a Foreign Language, Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Programm (TOEFL ITP), (TOEFL, threshold point - not less than 560), International English Language Tests System (IELTS, threshold point - not less than 6.0), Grundbaustein DaF (threshold score - C 1), Deutsche Sprachprfung fur den Hochschulzugang (DSH, threshold point - C 1), Diplome d'Etudes en Langue Français (DELF, threshold score - B 2), Diplome Approfondi de Langue Français (DALF, threshold point - C 1), Test de connaisances de Français (TCF, threshold point - not less than 400) (if available);
6. List of scientific publications (original and copies);
7. 6 photos of 3 x 4, envelope.
8. Medical certificate of form 086y;
9. Personal form of accounting personnel and document proving employment (for those with work experience)
10. Questionnaire of candidate
11. Receipt of payment for the testing of foreign language
The cost of testing by the state, Russian and foreign languages for those entering the Doctoral program – 4200 KZT for 1 candidate.
Details of the State Enterprise "National Testing Center" MES 010011 Astana, Victory ave., 60 TRN 000140001853, IIC KZ624500339860000388, BIC ASFBKZKA KBE 16. AS «Bank of Astana».
Together with copies of the documents specified in the list, the original should be provided for verification. After the verification the originals of the documents will be returned.
Citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and stateless persons entering the Doctoral program, except for foreigners, take entrance exams 1) by one of foreign languages as per their choices (English, French, German), 2) by the specialty.
Foreign citizens entering the Doctoral program, should pass the entrance exams 1) on the state or Russian language (the language of instruction); 2) by the specialty.
Entrance exams on foreign, Kazakh and Russian languages shall be tested on the technologies developed by the National Testing Center of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Retaking of the entrance exams is not allowed.
Enrollment into PhD students is conducted by the Admission Committee of the ENU 25 of August.