Acceptance of applications entering the L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University master’s program from 3 to 31 July 2018.
Entrance examinations in foreign languages to the master's degree are held from 10 to 15 August, in the specialty from 16 to 20 August, enrollment - until 25 August.
Complex testing for admission to the scientific-pedagogical and profile master's degree with English language training is carried out from 10 to 15 August.
Persons entering the MASTER shall be submitted to the Admission Committee of the L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University the following documents:
1) application addressed to the rector of the university;
2) a document on higher education:
- a copy of the document on higher education for those entering the scientific and pedagogical and profile magistracy;
- the original document of higher education for those entering the scientific and pedagogical and profile magistracy with English language training;
3) a copy of the certificate of passing the test in a foreign language (if available):
English: Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program (TOEFL ITP - no less than 460 points), Test of English as a Foreign Language Institutional Testing Program (TOEFL IBT, threshold score - at least 87), ( TOEFL PBT threshold score - not less than 560 points), International English Language Testing System (IELTS, threshold score - not less than 6.0);
German: Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (DSH, Niveau C1 / Cl level), TestDaF-Prufung (Niveau Cl / Cl level);
French: Test de Français International ™ (TFI - not lower than level B1 for reading and listening), Diplôme d'Études en Langue Française (DELF, level B2), Diplôme Approfondi de Langue Française (DALF, level Cl), Test de Connaissance du Français (TCF - not less than 400 points).
4) list of personnel records and a document confirming the work activity, certified by the personnel department (for persons who have work experience);
5) six photos in the size of 3x4 centimeters;
6) medical certificate form 086-U (with fluorography);
7) a copy of the identity card;
8) the list of scientific and scientific-methodical works, certified at the place of work / study (if they exist);
9) a document confirming the delivery of prerequisites (if they were handed over earlier).
10) receipt for payment for testing in a foreign language.
11) persons entering the Masters program in the framework of targeted training, present a letter of recommendation from the sending organization.
12) folder (paper), 8 files, envelope (A5 format)
The cost for participation in the entrance exam for foreign language and integrated testing is 4200 tenge.
State Enterprise "National Testing Center" of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
010011, city of Astana, Pobedy Ave., 60
BIC HSBKKZKX, KBE 16
Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan JSC.
* in the purpose of payment indicate "for the entrance examination in a foreign language" / "for integrated testing"
Together with copies of the documents listed in the list, the original is provided for reconciliation. After reconciliation, the originals are returned.