International Research and Practice Conference for Teachers, Graduate Students, Students and Practitioners “ACUTE PROBLEMS OF SOCIAL STRATIFICATION AND TRANSFORMATION IN CURRENT CONDITIONS”.
Scientists, graduate students, applicants, students and practitioners are invited to participate in the conference.
Section meetings will be held at the conference in the form of roundtable discussions:
1. Theoretical and methodological problems of social stratification in the world.
2. Practical issues of social stratification in the world.
3. Theoretical and methodological problems of social transformation in the modern world.
4. Practical issues of social transformation in the world.
5. Labor markets and markets for goods and services in the world.
6. Shadow economy, shadow entrepreneurship.
7. Ethnic shadow economy and entrepreneurship.
8. The modern precariat and the social process of precarization in the world.
9. Acute issues of humanitarian research in the world.
10. Current aspects of academic entrepreneurship.
The conference languages are Russian and English.
The conference is held within the framework of research project No. 20-011-00310 supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research on the topic “Self-employed cognitive and manual workers in Russia: research on the latest trends in social stratification, sociocultural analysis of the precariat’s life strategies”.
The conference is held free of charge.
Based on the conference results, a collection of scientific works will be published with the UDC and LBC library index, the ISSN international standard book index, and with citation in the RSCI.
The collection will be posted in the Scientific Electronic Library (eLibrary.ru) and included in the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI).
For the purpose of timely publication and preparation of the collection, it is necessary to send the following materials by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until September 25, 2020:
1. An application for participation in the conference in the form of a doc. file indicating the name of the first author (the application form is given in Appendix 1).
2. The text of the article (5 - 7 pages).
3. Participation in the conference, publication of articles in the conference collection, and the electronic collection of articles in PDF format are free of charge for all the participants.
ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBERS OF THE CONFERENCE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE
33b Kalinina Street, 440052 Penza, Penza Region, Russia
Penza Branch of the Financial University
Tel.: 8 (902) 207-31-58; (8412) 35-37-10 (Maria Alexeevna Tanina)