If you are interested in studying at a young and promising University of Central Asia for one semester or year, apply for the incoming academic mobility program "WELCOME TO ENU".
L.N. Gumilyev ENU provides:
- a variety of educational programs https://www.topuniversities.com/universities/ln-gumilyov-eurasian-national-university-enu
- training in Kazakh, Russian and English
- free accommodation
- cultural and educational events
Dates for accepting documents on academic mobility from partner universities for the 2019-2020 academic year:
Foreign students or representatives of foreign partner universities should send copies of documents before August 10, 2020 to the email@example.com email address
List of documents for registration
2. Scanned copy of the passport;
3. Scanned copy of the transcript;
5. Copy of health insurance (FLG snapshot).
6. Certificate confirming the level of the Russian language and / or English (Not required for CIS countries)
• If you want to reserve a place in the hostel, please tick “Yes” in paragraph 5 of the Questionnaire.
· And also you can familiarize yourself with the regulation on the «Welcome to ENU» program of incoming academic mobility.
If you have any questions, please contact us by phone or email.
Tel: +7 7172 709 500 (ext. 31- 418)