CAPACITY BUILDING IN HIGHER EDUCATION
Within the framework of Erasmus+ Capacity Building in Higher Education (CBHE) projects aimed at achieving a long-term impact on higher education institutions and higher education systems in Partner Countries can be financed and supported.
Capacity-Building Projects are transnational cooperation projects based on multilateral partnerships primarily between higher education institutions from 34 Programme and more than 150 Partner Countries. The Programme Countries contributing financially to Erasmus+ are the 28 EU Member States plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Serbia, Turkey and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. Kazakhstan is a Partner Country eligible to take part in CBHE component.
Capacity-Building Projects are aimed at solving the following tasks:
· supporting modernization, innovation and accessibility of higher education;
· improving the quality of higher education and its compliance with the needs of the labor market and society, ensuring equal access to higher education; organizing and planning teaching, operational and strategic management of higher education institutions, and internationalization of higher education institutions;
· promoting the cooperation between the EU and eligible partner countries;
· improving the level of competence by developing new and innovative educational programs;
· promoting regional and interregional integration and cooperation among different regions of the world through joint initiatives and exchange of best practices.
Applied programs in the field of space research and intelligent robotic systems (APPLE)
The goal of the project: to support the modernization of higher education in space exploration and the intellectual robotic system in universities of Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus through the introduction of two cycles of training programs in accordance with the new requirements of the labor market, the Bologna process and best practice.
The training material includes 16 curricula and an ECTS module using updated teaching methods and a modern learning environment.
Duration: from 15.10.2016 to 14.10.2023
Project Coordinator: Technical University of Berlin (Germany)
Aerospace Committee (KazCosmos)
Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunication (Kazakhstan)
ECM Space Technologies GmbH (Germany)
Geoinformation systems (Belarus)
Institute Thomas More (Belgium)
Riga Technical University (Latvia)
Small Satellites Center LLC (Russia)
Tallinn University of Technology (Estonia)
Technische Universität Berlin (Germany)
Université Pierre et Marie Curie (France)
Belorussian State University (Belarus)
Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics (Belarus)
Belarusian National Technical University (Belarus)
Eurasian National University. L.N.Gumilyov (Kazakhstan)
Kazakh National Research Technical University (Kazakhstan)
KazNU them. Al-Farabi (Kazakhstan)
Ministry of Investment and Development (Kazakhstan)
Ministry of Education and Science (Belarus)
Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
National Center for Space Research and Technology (Kazakhstan)
St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (Russia)
Siberian Federal University (Russia)
Ural Federal University First President of the Russian Federation Southwestern State University Kursk (Russia)
Contact person from the university coordinator:
Coordinators from ENU:
Kerimbay N.N. +77017183462, email@example.com
Project resume ERASMUS+ 561495-EPP-1-2015-1-AT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP «Implementing a Central Asian Center for Teaching, Learning and Entrepreneurship - CACTLE»
Grant holder: Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien - Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria.
Project Coordinator: Professor Josef Aff
European partners: Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria; Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany; Universitat Oberta de Catalunya, Spain; Universidade da Coruna, Spain.
Project partners: 17 organizations in Central Asia.
Project implementation period: 2015-2018.
Aim of the project:
This project is dedicated to implement a "Central Asian Center for Teaching, Learning and Entrepreneurship - CACTLE" with the aim to:
- promote and strengthen the relations between Central Asian higher educational institutions and enterprises, as socio-economic actors;
- foster intrapreneurial and entrepreneurial competencies by improving the teaching competencies of HEI-teachers;
- create further training opportunities for employees of enterprises and institutions;
- qualify students in entrepreneurship and business development.
The objectives of the project are:
1. Sustainable implementation of a CACTLE - Implementing a CACTLE as a virtual expert network institutionalized at the participating universities with a sustainable perspective.
2. Professionalization of HEI-teachers - Qualifying of at least 27 HEI-teachers as "Certified University Teachers - CUT", 18 HEI-teachers as "Advanced Management Trainers - AMT" on the basis of a certification program for CUT and AMT with a scope of 90 (CUT) and 60 (AMT) contact hours. Another 27 HEI-teachers will be qualified as CUT by the first alumnis during the third project year.
3. Professionalization of employees - Qualifying employees of enterprises/institutions in at least 48 CACTLE-further trainings designed and held by AMT in special fields of economics and business in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan.
4. Professionalization of students - Qualifying at least 90 students in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan in the field of "Entrepreneurship and Business Development - EBD" on the basis of a core-curriculum in a scope of 10 ECTS or equal in English or Russian.
Business idea of the CACTLE centre
THE CACTLE is a specialist for vocational education and training.
1. improves the teaching competencies of university teachers;
2. offers further trainings for enterprises – standardised or tailor-made;
3. provides education for entrepreneurs to be able to found their own enterprise.
THE CACTLE is implemented at 9 different universities in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan. It acts as a service unit for universities, enterprises and the civil society.
Therefore, creation of the CACTLE center in Kazakhstan promotes the realization of the "Plan of the nation - 100 steps to implement the five institutional reforms," in particular, "increasing the competitiveness of personnel and increase the export potential of the education sector".
The joint project № 561495-EPP-1-2015-1-AT-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP ERASMUS+ “Implementing a Central Asian Center for Teaching Learning and Entrepreneurship-CACTLE”
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
The qualification scheme for HEI teachers, employees, students and entrepreneurs will be mainly designed as problem based blended learning settings which is highly relevant to the learning progress of all target groups. Videography will be used as innovative possibility to organize reflection processes.
· CACTLE will have sustainable impact on human capacity building of Central Asian countries.
· Higher demand for HEI teachers, employees and graduates with fostered intra- and entrepreneurial competencies.
· Strengthened relations between Central Asian HEI and enterprises as socio-economic actors within the knowledge triangle.
A series of seminars for employees of enterprises and institutions will be held during the 3rd project year. This will signalize chances of the endurance of THE CACTLE.
Project Name: 585845-EPP-1-2017-1-ES — EPPKA2-CBHE-JP Development of the interdisciplinary master program on Comprehensive Linguistics (CLASS)
Development of an interdisciplinary master's program in computational linguistics at universities in Central Asia
The aim of the project: to support the modernization of higher education in the development of computational linguistics in the universities of Central Asia, through the introduction of two cycles of curricula in accordance with the new requirements of the labor market, the Bologna process and best practice.
Duration: 10/15/2017 to 09/15/2020
Project Coordinator: University of Santiago de Compostela, USC
1. University of Santiago de Compostela, USC
2. University of a Coruña, UDC
3.Τechnological Educational Institution of Athens, TEIATH
4. University of Porto, U.PORTO
5. Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, AMU
6. Urgench State University, UrSU
7. Samarkand State Institute of Foreign Languages, SamSIFL
8. Tashkent State University of the Uzbek language and literature, TSUUL
9. National University of Uzbekistan, NUUz
10. Republican State Enterprise operating under the right of economic management A.Baitursynov Kostanay State University of Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, KSU
11. L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, ENU
12. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, KazNU
13. Fundacion Centro Tecnologico de Supercomputacion de Galicia (CESGA)
14. Ministry for Higher and Secondary Specialized Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan (MES)
15. Center for implementation of e-learning in educational institutions under the ministry of the higher and secondary specialized education of the republic of Uzbekistan (CIEEI)
16. Khorezm Mamun academy
17. Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (MES)
18. Join-stock company «National Information Technologies» OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN (NITEC)
19. Kostanay Region Language Development Office (KRLDO)
Contact person from the university coordinator:
Ana Ramos Caruncho
Universidade de Santiago de Compostela
CP 15782 Santiago de Compostela-Spain
T. +34 881 811113
Coordinators from ENU:
Sharipbay Altynbek Amirovich,
Niyazova Rozamgul Serikovna
The goal of the project is to expand cooperation between business and higher education in the consortium countries by changing the educational paradigm in accordance with the requirements of the Bologna process. Improving such cooperation will lead to a gradual increase in the effectiveness of the national development strategy, as well as a change in the situation with graduates in the field of entrepreneurship.
Duration of the project: 2016-2019
Project Coordinator - Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Kazakhstan)
KazNU named after al-Farabi (Kazakhstan)
Eurasian National University named after L.N. Gumilyov (Kazakhstan)
University of Santiago Compostela (Spain)
University of Nice - Sophia Antipolis (France)
University of Sopron (Hungary)
Athens University of Economics and Business (Greece)
Peoples' Friendship University of Russia (Russia)
Samara State University of Economics (Russia)
Orlov State University. I.S. Turgeneva (Russia)
Kazakhstan Association for Engineering Education (KASE)
Branch of the public agency of the Orlov region "Independent economic company of Russia" (NECR)
Non-profit partnership of professional managers "Club of Samara Directors" (NPPU "KSD")
Contact person from ENU L.N. Gumilyov:
Kuangaliyeva T.K. - Head of the department of educational and methodical work
Tel .: +7 (7172) 709500, ext. 31125
Telematic International University UNINETTUNO
1. The International Telematic University UNINETTUNO
2. Group of Public Interest Professional Training and Integration
3. European Center for Studies and Initiatives
4. TECHNOLOGICAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE OF THE PIREE
5. University of Information Technology
6. University of Vigo
7. Southwestern University "Neofit Rilski"
8. University HTWK Leipzig
9. The Technical University of Moldova
10. Balti University
11. The State University of Moldova
12. The Academy of Economic Studies of Moldova
13. The Ministry of Education of Moldova
14. Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications
15. The Center for Combating Cybercrime
16. Mixed Enterprise "Efes Vitanta Moldova Brewery" S.A.
17. The Special Telecommunication Center of Moldova
18. Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski"
19. Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology
20. Hanoi University of Science and Technology
21. National University of Agriculture of Vietnam
22. The Eurasian National University of Gumilev
23. Kokchetaou State University
24. Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
25. Kokchetaou University of Abaï Myrzakhmetov
26. The Ministry of Education and Science
27. The Teacher Professional Development Institute in the Akmola Region
28. Municipal Science Center for New Technologies in Education
29. Taraz State University
30. The Student Foundation
31. The company SARL "BBS IT"
Contact person from the university coordinator
UNINETTUNO International Telematic University, Corso Vittorio
Emanuele II, 39 - 00186 Roma
T +39 06 69207698
Coordinators from ENU
Bekmanova Gulmira Tleuberdievna,
Read more on the website of the Faculty of information technology fit.enu.kz
Towards incoming international university communities
The goal of the project is to create WELCOME centers for work with foreign students in universities of Kazakhstan and China.
Duration of the project: 2016-2019
Project Coordinator - Polytechnic University of Catalonia
1. Royal University of Technology KTH (Sweden)
2. University of Lisbon (Portugal)
3. Technical University of Tallinn (Estonia)
4. University of Perpignan (France),
5. University of Rovira and Virgil (Spain),
6. Beihan University (China),
7. Tongji University (China),
8. Narhoz (Kazakhstan),
9. Karaganda State Medical University (Kazkhastan),
10. Kazakh University of Economics, Finance and International Trade (Kazkhastan).
Anastassiya Karmelyuk, 87073369545
Trans-environmental awareness of regional sustainable water use
Official page http://treasure-water.eu/
As a result of the project TREASURE-WATER will be:
- A trans-institutional model of interaction between universities and enterprises in the field of TUVR has been developed, which will include the creation of a knowledge pool for TUVR (transboundary water management); developing a methodology for TUVR; developing a strategy for interacting with industry;
-Conducting activities to improve pedagogical potential on the PCs of universities through the creation of the “Industry-Academia Training Task Force” (IATTF), which will include the training of teachers from the PCs, universities and industry, and the modernization of the learning environment at the PC institutions;
- Carrying out activities to expand the capabilities of enterprises in the water sector in the PC through the development of supporting tools and professional development of staff; In order to achieve this goal, new curricula and ECTS courses based in the TUVR for the preparation of industry partners will be developed jointly / modernized and a digital library of educational materials created.
- Increased awareness of water issues to be achieved through: developing an e-learning interactive platform from both educational and sharing functions: working closely with consortium members and associated partners from government and enterprises; wide dissemination of project results through the media and Internet networks;
- The potential for internationalization has been created and to ensure recognition of training and qualifications, development of the LLL system in PCs through licensing and implementation of ECTS and TUVR qualifications framework based on industry courses and their integration in postgraduate programs at PC universities;
The composition of the working group
1. Albert-Ludwig University of Freiburg (Germany)
2. Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece)
3. National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (Greece)
4. University of Wolverhampton (UK) Zweckverband Bodensee Wasserversorgung (Germany)
5. Altai State University (RF)
6. East Kazakhstan State University named after S. Amanzholov (Kazakhstan)
7. State educational institution of higher professional education (RF)
8. Eurasian National University L.N.Gumilyov (Kazakhstan
9. Institute of Water and Environmental Problems of the Siberian Branch (RF)
10. LLC Tyumen Vodokanal (RF)
11. Tomsk State University (RF)
12. Tyumen State University (RF)
13. Ugra State University (RF)
Contact person from the university coordinator:
Coordinator at ENU:
Beysenova Rayhan Rymbaevna, Department of Management and Engineering in the field of environmental protection
DEVELOPMENT OF A TWO-LEVEL INNOVATION PROGRAM IN MICROELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (DOCMEN) Objective: to support the modernization of higher education in microelectronics in the target universities of Armenia, Kazakhstan and Israel through updating programs from two levels in accordance with the new development in this field, with the demand on the labor market and in accordance with the Bologna process and best practices.
Project Coordinator: Krakow University of Technology (Poland)
1. ECM Space Technologies GMBH (Germany)
2. Berlin Technical University (Germany)
3. Gavar State University (Armenia)
4. State University. Shakarim Semey (Kazakhstan)
5. Eurasian National University. L.N. Gumilyov (Kazakhstan)
6. European Regional Educational Academy (Armenia)
7. Yerevan State University (Armenia)
8. Engineering College Sami (Israel)
9. Caspian Public University (Kazakhstan)
10. Krakow University of Technology (Poland)
11. National Polytechnic University of Armenia (Armenia)
12. National Center for Space Research and Technology (Kazakhstan)
13. Ray Technics Ltd (Israel)
14. North Kazakhstan State University. M.Kozybayeva (Kazakhstan)
15. Technical University Sofia (Bulgaria)
16. Turin Polytechnic University (Italy)
17. Bar Ilan University (Israel)
18. Holon Institute of Technology (Israel)
Contact person from the university coordinator: Kinga Kornielenko E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinators from ENU: Ergaliev Dastan Syrymovich, Department of Space Engineering and Technology E-mail: email@example.com
Project resume 598317-EPP-1-2018-1-BG-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP
„SMARTCITY: Innovative Approach Towards a Master Program“
Project Coordinator: TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF SOFIA (acronym TUS)
Name of University
Technical University of Sofia (Bulgaria, Sofia)
Hellenic international university (Thessaloniki, Greece)
University (Germany, Chemnitz)
Association of information technologies and communications of Romania (Romania)
Yuri Gagarin State Technical University of Saratov (Russia, Saratov)
Novosibirsk State Technical University (Russia, Novosibirsk)
National University of Mongolia (Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar)
Mongolian University of Science and Technology (Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar)
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University (Kazakhstan, Almaty)
L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University (Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan)
Rigas Tehniska Universitate (Riga, Latvia)
Project implementation period: 2018-2021.
The main objective of the project is to create a new generation of multidisciplinary engineers in the field of ICT by means of internationalizing the curricula of the universities in the partner-countries in the field of SmartCity technologies in accordance with the Bologna principles through the improvement of the quality of education and the introduction of innovative content and teaching methods.
Specific project objectives:
- Development of double-degree master's program “SmartCity-technologies”.
Main results and outcomes of the project:
1. 1 the master's program “SmartCity-technologies”.
2. 18 new courses (in English), 3 new courses developed by ENU
3. Opening of the SmartCity research centre in ENU
4. Publication on three study guides: Creation of mobile applications, IT management, the Internet of the things.
5. Opening of the international hybrid space
6. Hosting the final concluding project conference in ENU, 2021.
- Professional development of the faculty in the field of “SmartCity-technologies”;
- Training of undergraduates according to the new EP “SmartCity-technologies”;
- Training of three specialists according to double-degree program in cooperation with the international Greek University (Greece).
The coordinator of ENU:
Candidate of pedagogical Sciences, Department of Computer Science
Phone:+7 777 398 6839
Address: 010000 Nur-Sultan city, Pushkin street, 11/1, room 204
Facebook: Smartcity Enu
MODERNISATION OF HIGHER EDUCATION IN CENTRAL ASIA THROUGH NEW TECHNOLOGIES (HiEdTec)
UNIVERSITY OF RUSE, BULGARIA
In order to respond to:
- the Digital Transformation of Industries (Industry 4.0), which also requires DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF EDUCATION with overtaking pace, theconsortium will develop Concepts of adapting the educational system to the digital generation, considering the specific conditions of each of the partner countries;
- the requirement of the EU to give the opportunity for EVERYBODY to learn at ANY time and at ANY place with the help of ANY lecturer, using ANY device – computer, laptop, tablet, phablet, smart phone, etc. the consortium will create Centres for innovative education technologies.
MAIN PROJECT OUTCOMES AND PRODUCTS:
- Sustainable academic network for sharing experience and exchange of good practices in the field of innovative educational technologies and didactic models;
- 5 Concepts of adapting the education system to the digital generation - 1 per Partner country (PC);
- 15 Centres for innovative educational technologies - 1 at each PC university;
- 45 active learning classrooms - 3 at each PC university;
- Virtual classrooms – 1 at each PC university;
- Handbook of innovative educational technologies;
- Courses for trainers for the acquisition of digital skills and learning methods;
- Courses for lecturers for the acquisition of digital skills and learning methods;
- 75 e-Learning courses - 5 at each PC university;
- 75 PowerPoint presentations of lectures, suitable for delivering using interactive electronic white board - 5 at each PC university;
- Cloud-based Virtual Library of the digital educational resources.
- The project products will be of benefit for all stakeholders in education:
- National and university policy-makers in the field of education;
- University academics who are trainers / lecturers / learners;
- Scientific, economic and social partners.
- The project will help to turn partner universities into innovative universities and to improve the quality of the trained specialists, who are necessary to perform the Digital Transformation of Industries (Industry 4.0).
19 universities from BULGARIA, ITALY, LUXEMBOURG, PORTUGAL,KAZAKHSTAN, KYRGYZSTAN, TAJIKISTAN, TURKMENISTAN, UZBEKISTAN and 5 Ministries of Education of the CENTRAL ASIAN countries:
1. University of Ruse Angel Kanchev (UR) https://www.uni-ruse.bg/en
2. Almaty Technological University (ATU) https://atu.kz/
3. L.N.Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Kazakhstan (ENU) http://www.enu.kz/
4. Innovative University of Eurasia (InEU) http://ineu.edu.kz/en/
5. Ala-Too International University (AIU) http://www.iaau.edu.kg/
6. Issykkul State University named after K.Tynystanov (IKSU) http://www.iksu.kg/
7. Kyrgyz State Technical University named after I. Razzakov (KSTU) https://kstu.kg/
8. Khorog State University named after M.Nazarshoev (KhoSU) http://khogu.tj/index.php/tj/
9. Tajik technical University named after academician M.Osimi (TTU) http://ttu.tj/ru/main/
10. Technological University of Tajikistan (TUT) http://tut.tj/?page_id=421
11. International University for the Humanities and Development (IUHD) under construction
12. Oguz Han Engineering and Technology University of Turkmenistan (TITU) www.etut.edu.tm
13. State Power Engineering Institute of Turkmenistan (SEIT) not available
14. Andijan Machine-Building Institute (AndMI) https://atm.andmiedu.uz
15. Tashkent State University of Economics (TSUE) http://tsue.uz/?lang=en
16. Tashkent University of Information Technologies named after Muhammad al-Khwarizmi (TUIT) https://tuit.uz/en
17. Universitа degli Studi di Pavia (UPV) http://www.unipv.eu/site/home.html
18. University of Luxembourg (UL) https://www.en.uni.lu/
19. University of Coimbra (UC) https://www.uc.pt/en
20. Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (MES) http://www.edu.gov.kz/en/?#
21. Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic (MES) http://edu.gov.kg/kg/
22. Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan (MES) http://maorif.tj/
23. Ministry of Education of Turkmenistan (MET) http://www.atavatan-turkmenistan.com/news_details.php?news_id=MTI5OA==
24. Ministry of Higher and Secondary specialized education of the Republic of Uzbekistan (MHSSE) http://edu.uz/en
November 2018 – November 2021
Abildinova Gulmira, 87753340708
The project is implemented within the framework of the Action “Capacity Building in Higher Education” of the Erasmus + program funded by the European Commission.
Grant agreement: 598367-EPP-1-2018-1-SE-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP/STEM
«INTEGRATED APPROACH TO STEM TEACHER TRAINING»
Project Coordinator: Linköpings universitet, SWEDEN
Linköpings universitet, SW
University of Limerick,IR
Hacettepe University, TR
University of Helsinki, FL
Southern Federal University, RU
Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University, RU
Belgorod State National Research University, RU
L.N.Gumilyov Eurasian national university, KZ
M. Auezov South Kazakhstan State University, KZ
S. Amanzholov East Kazakhstan State University, KZ
Deadline of the project: 15.01.2019-14.01.2022
The main objective of the project is to improve the quality of STEM teacher training at partner universities in accordance with the Bologna regulations and the needs of the knowledge economy.
Specific objectives of the project:
· Development of master programs of STEM Teacher Training based on an integrated approach (for elementary school teachers and STEM teachers at the high school level);
· Creation of regional resource centers STEM, providing consulting services;
· Train teachers new skills
Main results and products of the project:
1. 6 Master programs,
2. 30 new courses ( 6 courses in English)
3. 6 STEM centres,
4. 6 packages of T&L resources,
5. 90 enrolled students
6. 18 online courses/ 180 trainees,
7. 2 summer schools
8. 2 festivals,
9. 2 summer residential programs
10. academic mobility
11. 12 STEM trained ambassadors
Coordinators from ENU:
Serik Meruert, 87078432750
“Triggering innovative approaches, entrepreneurial skills and attitudes in HEI learners through creating the favourable conditions for graduate’s employability in Central Asia”
The project implementation period is 3 years: January 15, 2021 - January 15, 2024.
Main aim of the project is: to contribute to economics growth through creating the favourable conditions for better employability of graduates in Central Asia countries.
The main aim will be reached through specific objectives fulfilment as follows:
1. An assessment and analysis of the potential of universities in the context of economic transformation;
2. Enhancing Entrepreneurship Education and Skills Development;
3. Establishing/enhancing the Careers, Employability and Enterprise Services at partner country HEIs;
4. Strengthening the relations between HEIs and the wider economic and social environment;
5. Сapacity building of higher education academic, technical and administrative staff. For capacity building, academic and administrative staff will take part in one-to-one training;
The participants are universities from Europe and Central Asia.
European project partners: University of Applied Sciences BFI Vienna, Austria; Universite Cote d Azur, France; IDEC, Greece.
Central Asia partners for the project:
- Kazakhstan (L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Toraigyrov University, Atyrau State University);
- Tajikistan (Kulob State University, Khorog State University named M. Nazarshoev, Branch of Lomonosov Moscow State University in Dushanbe, Dangara State University);
- Uzbekistan (Tashkent Institute of Railway Engineers, Jizzakh Polytechnic Institute, Namangan Institute of Engineering and Technology, Termez State University).
The main coordinator and grantee of the project is the Technical University in Kosica, Slovak Republic.
Our university is the academic coordinator for the 3rd work package - "Creation / promotion of career, employment opportunities" in Central Asia”.