7 October 2015
Online application for new inbound students at Vilnius University is open since today.
I would also like to draw your attention to our enrolment procedure below
- Exchange students should apply online http://www.vu.lt/en/studies/exchange-students/enrolment-procedure .
- The application is open: From October 1 to November 15 for the spring semester
- Application requirements:
- B1 language level is required for the courses taught in foreign languages. Language certificate is not compulsory.
- Compulsory attachments:
Transcript of Academic Records from home university for the last two semesters (for the 1st year Master or PhD students – a copy of Bachelor or Master diploma).
Letter of nomination if it was not sent to the International Office of Vilnius University before your application.
- Note for exchange students: the online application form must be filled in after you have been selected by your home university for the exchange studies at Vilnius University. The Nomination Letter, i.e. confirmation of your selection, has to be sent by your home university coordinator to the International Office of Vilnius University by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org ) before you apply or it has to be attached to the online application. In case if there are no bilateral agreement between VU and your university - please choose the option „ Free Mover start here" at once you would start your application.
- The Letter of Acceptance is sent to the student's e-mail address within 3 weeks after the submission of application.
- Please note that we do not accept paper applications anymore.
- The course list: current information can be found here: http://www.vu.lt/en/studies/exchange-students/courses-taught-in-foreign-languages
- Practical information http://www.vu.lt/en/studies/practical-information („see also", on the right of the webpage)
- Please note: financial (support) conditions are provided under institutional profile and it's visible for the nominated student (https://incoming.vu.lt/ : find „Home Institution" , click „find mobilities", click on „Bilateral Exchange „).