12 February 2020
The International Scientific and Practical Conference "Methodology of Andragogical Education in the Context of the Third Modernization of Kazakhstan: Trends, Problems and Solutions" will take place at L. N. Gumilyov Eurasian national University at 10:00 on April 17, 2020.
To participate in the International scientific and practical conference, we invite scientists and research teams, faculty of universities, colleges, doctoral students, undergraduates of higher educational institutions (co-sponsored by supervisors), school teachers, methodologists, representatives of the enterprises in the field of education as well as all participants who are interested in the issues under consideration. As the conclusion of the Conference the creation of conference proceedings is planned. The organizing committee of a Conference reserves the right to decide on the inclusion of each article in the proceedings by results of reviewing. The organizers will be glad to review your original, not published works on the subject of
the Conference. The published collection will have the corresponding UDC and BBK library indexes, and the ISBN printed book index. According to the results of participation in the conference, each author will be awarded with a certificate confirming participation in the conference, as well as with an electronic version of a collection of articles.
Main directions and sections of the conference:
1. The theory of human resources as a methodological basis for adult pedagogical education: worldwide and Kazakhstani experience
2. Axiological foundations of pedagogical ideas in the cultural heritage of al-Farabi and Abay.
3. Continuing professional additional adult education in the digital age.
4. Development of functional literacy and skills of the XXI century in the conditions of the third modernization of Kazakhstan.
5. Problems of professional development and continuous self-improvement of the educator of the XXI century.
The target dates:
Application for participation in the Conference and articles are accepted until March 17, 2020. The decisions about the acceptance of your articles will be available until March 25, 2020.
Committee of the Conference:
Тel.: + 7 701 600 84 42